What is ARK’s Big Ideas Report?
This annual research report highlights the latest developments in innovation and offers some of our most provocative research conclusions for the coming year. ARK seeks to gain a deeper understanding of the convergence, market potential, and long-term impact of disruptive innovation by researching a global universe that spans sectors, industries, and markets. Today, we seem to be witnessing an acceleration in new technological breakthroughs. To enlighten investors on the impact of these breakthroughs and the opportunities they will create, we began publishing Big Ideas in 2017. This year’s version focuses on:
- Deep Learning — From Vision to Language
- Streaming Media — The Primary Technology Behind Content Distribution
- Electric Vehicles — Faster Adoption Than Most Think
- Automation — Increased Productivity and More Jobs
- 3D Printing — An Underestimated Technology
- Autonomous Ridehailing — The Future of Transportation
- Aerial Drones — A Cost Saver and Potential Life Saver
- Next Generation DNA Sequencing — The Transformation of Oncology
- Biotech R&D Efficiency — The Convergence of Technologies in Healthcare
- Digital Wallets — The Transformation of Banking
- Bitcoin — An Evolution of Monetary Systems
ARK's statements are not an endorsement of any company or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. For a list of all purchases and sales made by ARK for client accounts during the past year that could be considered by the SEC as recommendations, click here. It should not be assumed that recommendations made in the future will be profitable or will equal the performance of the securities in this list. For full disclosures, click here.