Personalizing Private Wealth with Titan CEOs Joe Percoco and Clay Gardner
On today’s episode, ARK analysts Max Friedrich and Will Summerlin are joined by co-founders and co-CEOs of Titan, an online investment management platform, Joe Percoco, and Clay Gardner. In this episode, we hear how these business partners met and founded their company, their mission, and vision, how they remove the ‘middleman,’ and more. We also discuss what Titan believes prevents investors from trying to build a distribution channel, and what information investors care about the most. Joe and Clay also share some new strategies they’ve launched on their app, and we delve into how they see their user experience evolving and what their biggest challenges have been thus far. This dynamic duo also tells us their entrepreneurial story, how their vision has changed, and they give out some advice to their younger selves.
Key Points From This Episode:
- An introduction to today’s guests, Joe Percoco and Clay Gardner.
- How Joe and Clay met.
- How Joe and Clay founded Titan.
- Joe and Clay explain what Titan is and what their mission is.
- What is happening with asset classes today.
- What prevents institutional investors from trying to build a distribution channel with retail.
- How Titan tries to remove the ‘middleman.’
- What information Titan believes investors care about the most.
- The new strategies launched by Titan and how investors can engage with them on the app.
- The details associated with Titan’s new interval funds.
- The feedback Titan has gotten up until this point.
- How Titan sees the user experience and the product mix evolving in the future.
- Joe and Clay’s entrepreneurial story and how their vision has changed over time.
- Joe and Clay share some advice for their younger selves.
- What Joe and Clay they look for in an ideal venture partner.
- The biggest challenges Titan is facing and what Joe and Clay are doing to overcome them.